Old November 16th 15, 04:26 AM posted to rec.running
Bart Mathias

Default Meeting friends from rec.running

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:09:02 -0800 (PST)
Ed Prochak wrote:

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 3:35:13 AM UTC-4, Bart Mathias wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
Ed Prochak wrote:

Subtitle: A run around Diamond Head

One regret, because we were so rushed to get me back to the hotel, I did not get a picture of both of us together!

Guess, I may have to plan another trip there.
ed

Yes, that was a shame, Ed. Worse yet, and I've been kicking myself for not thinking of it, I should have got pictures of you at the top of Diamond Head with Kapi`olani Park, Honolulu, etc., in the background.

I'm afraid I am one of those guys who can't be old and think at the same time. :-(
--
Bart Mathias