Old July 28th 15, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Katherine

Default 20 years ?

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 11:27:21 AM UTC-7, Graham Seed wrote:
"Chris Gilbert" wrote in message
o.uk...
Are we there yet ? I think so.

Long live u.r.w, irrespective of the protocol used to contribute
to it,

Eee, I feel old. Still climbing hills, mind

Roll call.... ?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Still here - think I've been around for 15 years - still have my u.r.w cap
somewhere!

Graham

Hello from San Diego. I still have my u.r.w. cap that I think Martin sent me years ago. I don't walk any more --arthritis -- but I visit Chris' site periodically just to take in the views. I have to tell you that my heart warms every time I think of all of you.

Katherine