Old February 1st 18, 05:11 AM
JMFIT JMFIT is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Jersey
Smile Just Beginning Walking-Need Advice!

Hi there,

I started walking about 8 months ago then stopped after 3 months. Then 3 weeks ago I started to walk again. I walk in a running field 6 rounds in about 20 minutes. I am trying to do it everyday but because of my job schedule I can only walk every other day. My purpose of walking is to reduce my tummy fat and weight.

What is the best way to walk? After breakfast or before? Do I have to increase the distance every day or every week?

I will appreciate your great advise. Thanks a lot!