Old April 30th 05, 01:35 PM
northfloridatrainer

I think it looks fine for a workout to do one day a week, but if that
is all you are doing all week long, your goal is going to be a long
time in coming.

For one, that workout doesn't address any arm specific work, core
stabilization, or moving your body through different planes of motion.
As I said, 1 workout per week could be what you listed, but you need to
add variety, and possibly intensity as well, to both your strength
training as well as your cardio.

My opinion as a personal trainer is that although your present workout
isn't a bad one, it leaves many things to be desired in order to work
your whole body in a way that is going to get the results that you
seek.

Aaron M. Potts
Fitness Destinations
Workout of the Month Club