Old October 26th 04, 12:09 AM
David Cohen

Default I voted, cancelling out Jim's vote

Obviously, mostly Republicans. But, I did vote for Senator Harry Reid,
Democrat minority whip. Little states like Nevada don't have much power in
national politics, so, when one of our own achieves said power, we like to
keep them. Reid gets lots of Republican votes. Just like in the 1980's,
Nevada Republican Senator Paul Laxalt got lots of Democratic votes, since,
as Ronald Reagan's best friend, he wielded a disproportionate amount of
power and influence.

My dead relatives will be voted in the next few days.

David