Old October 31st 08, 04:26 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Burr[_2_]

Default Question About Bench Press

You are going to hurt yourself!
Keep the weight centered over your elbows/shoulders are you are going to
pull something plus drop the weights.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"Curt" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 2:55 pm, wrote:
Yes, thanks, but i need to know if there is any king of diference in
the activation if you down the barbell in diferent parts of the chest

No.

(There's a 50/50 chance that I'm correct, right?)

I recommend you try the different "landing zones" over the next few
months and report back.

More likely the grip will make a difference - wide, medium, narrow.
Dunno.

Try each area as you've described for a period of 8 weeks or so and
see for yourself.

Best of luck!