Old July 16th 03, 12:29 AM
RJ Webb

Default Bulls in fields

Being a Hereford it probably wanted its head scratched behind its ears
rather than "to have a go". That's what I've done regularly to bulls of
this often very friendly breed :-)

Still dont trust them.. Best if your Hereford has horns, the polling
breeding introduced some agression. Also some of those friendly
herefords may have been spoiled by idiots like my old man, who had a
nasty habit of inflicting pet bulls on the world. I was always worried
that they might just want to play!

We used to have one who would chase folk from a long distance for that
scratch behind the ear - they do love that. Glad to see more
Herefords back in circulation.

Richard Webb