Old November 4th 04, 06:57 PM
bob watkinson

cheers for that Duncan, much obliged

"Duncan Gray" wrote in message
The official website to promote the Scottish Outdoor Access Code, as
prepared by Scottish Natural Heritage, has now gone live as of this
morning
at
www.outdooraccess-scotland.com

It seems to be pretty comprehensive. I haven't had time to study the
content
in
depth though.

The latest I have heard is that it might be February before the
legislation
actually comes into force. The front page of the new website already
concedes that it's not going to be this year, and an announcement of the
date will come this month. Apparently the civil servants are having
difficulty drafting the guidance for Local and National Park Authorities.

--
Duncan Gray

www.duncolm.co.uk
also The Mountaineering Council of Scotland
www.mountaineering-scotland.org.uk