Old May 31st 06, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Very lightweight but comfortable folding chair?

Al D wrote:
Can anyone suggest a *very lightweight* but comfortable folding chair?
I'm looking for something that weights only 2kg at most. 1 kg would be
better. The chair needs to be reasonably comfortable. Seat needs to be
off the ground. Must have a backrest. I need it for backpacking
trips.

No idea on weight, but my local Tesco big branch has large boxes containing
various canvas folding chairs, from prices as low as 4. Includes a tripod
stool (no backrest), a simple chair (possible best price/performance?) and
more complicated looking chairs.

Perhaps worth a look ?

- Nigel

--