Old June 1st 06, 12:03 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Very lightweight but comfortable folding chair?

On Wed, 31 May 2006 22:06:20 +0100, "rob" wrote:

No idea on weight, but my local Tesco big branch has large boxes
containing various canvas folding chairs, from prices as low as 4.
Includes a tripod stool (no backrest), a simple chair (possible best
price/performance?) and more complicated looking chairs.

Perhaps worth a look ?

Hi Nigel, Yes; it was well worth a look; thanks. Nothing that quite
met my weight requirements, but I bought a pair of waterproof gaiters
there, so the trip was worthwhile. (I got drenched trousers yesterday
from wading througth wet bracken. Won't have to do that again!)

Al D