Old June 1st 06, 02:53 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Very lightweight but comfortable folding chair?

said...
In Article ,Al D
wrote:

Can anyone suggest a *very lightweight* but comfortable folding chair?
I'm looking for something that weights only 2kg at most. 1 kg would be
better. The chair needs to be reasonably comfortable. Seat needs to be
off the ground. Must have a backrest. I need it for backpacking
trips.

I tried something like this at the outdoors show a couple of years ago and
it was surprisingly comfy. Meets your weight limit, but doesn't come with
any legs so does generally go on the ground, but could be used on a rock or
bench, or so the blurb says.
http://tinyurl.com/r5x4a

T-rest chair is a lot lighter than that and will take a self-inflating
cushion as a seat - but the OP has already dismissed that idea because
he wants his chair to have legs.

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.