Old June 5th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Very lightweight but comfortable folding chair?

On 1 Jun 2006 02:36:06 -0700, "Colin MacDonald"
wrote:

More info: according to
http://www.factory2u.co.uk/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=122 the weight is 5Kg
_but_ that's for a set of 2.

Thanks, Colin, but I am certain that that is an error; I'm fairly
familiar with that type of chair and 5kg *per chair* (not per pair) is
typical - especially when they have a "heavy duty steel frame" as that
particular model is, according to the spec. If it had said
"Ultra-light aluminium frame", 2.5kg per chair might have been just
about believable - but even then, not quite.

Al D