Old October 11th 11, 04:15 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running
Existential Angst[_2_]

Default Another fear-mongering article on supplementation....

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:44:55 -0400, Doug Freese wrote:

I'll just say I'm leery of the large studies be it the Iowa female or the
Bedsty nympho. There is so much stuff going on in those studies that to
determine if Massingill Rose hips or vinegar flavor makes things smell
better is mathematically bizarre much less believable. Roll stuff across
some thousands of people and drawing some conclusion about a single change
or two, well, the check is in the mail. There are too few controls.

FWIW I do use some daily supplements because I don't always eat properly or
balanced and I run 5 days a week. I won't itemize my vitamins but to say I
have the blessing of my vet. That said, I do get ****ed at such products
like Hammer that packs their exercise stuff with more **** then a septic
tank. They think if you add more stuff with letters like b and c etc. and
doing one an hour for 20 hours is wonderful. It's too much stuff.

-Doug

tanks i'm so fukken happy that someone payz tention to ME...
--
EA