Old December 11th 11, 08:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides[_2_]

Default Underwater Kettlebell Drills

ATP wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Jrm...eature=related

We still use treading water while holding a 10 lb. rubber-covered brick
as part of lifeguard training.

The rest of those are, I guess, good for getting over your fear of being
underwater. I'm sure doing the lifts underwater is different but I'm
not sure it's particularly more or less productive - if anyone has any
insights on that I'd love to hear them.

Kettlebell Drills for Kiteboarding and other exercises:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Watermanfit

Interesting channel with some nice backdrops for the drills.

Pretty standard kettlebell stuff there, all good, IMHO. I first saw
some of those drills in the original Russian Kettlebell Challenge book
and video which I got in 2001 - they were good then and they're still
good now.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com