Old June 4th 15, 08:43 AM
Babs17 Babs17 is offline
Junior Member

Default 1970s or 80's TV Fitness Instructor (on Sat AM)

My sister & I used to LOVE watching this TV exercise show in either the late 1970's or early 1980s. I'm pretty sure she was on Sat mornings. For YEARS we thought her name was Janice Slaw, but I'm trying to find her on the Internet & I'm unsuccessful. It would mean a lot if anyone could shed some light on either her correct name or just a guess on the spelling??!! Janet? The last name sounded like "Slaw". Thank You!! Enjoy your workout today!!
Babs