Old December 13th 17, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_3_]

Default Its that time of year again

On 13/12/2017 5:52 PM, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

Hi Roger,

I'm sure there are a few people still watching. It's got to the point
now where there isn't even any spam! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to
you and anyone still lurking

Graham