Old December 20th 17, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_3_]

Default Its that time of year again

On 20/12/2017 7:21 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 17:52:15 UTC, Roger Chapman wrote:
Hello, is there anyone still here or should I turn out the lights?

I thought I would start the ball rolling by wishing all my friends and
acquaintances from the glory days of ukrw a merry Yuletide and a
prosperous New Year.

And if there is no one here its surely time to put this ng out of its
misery.

--
Roger Chapman

I'm still here occasionally. It's fair to say it's not like it once was. Have you still got the Audi Q Roger? And may I discreetly enquire what age you have now attained? You always seemed bomb proof to me.
Ian.

There's a few more than I thought would reply. Paul Saunders will turn
up next! :-)
Are you 47 then?

Graham