Old April 18th 05, 03:58 AM
tirrell payton

Yes, how does one mobilize fat. I was under the impression that whether you
ran 3 miles in 15 minutes, or you took a leisurely 3 mile stroll in an hour,
it still burns around the same number of calories.
"Hugh Beyer" wrote in message
6...
"Tha Woyah" [email protected] .com wrote
in :

... by doing at least some cardio or can it be done with calorie
reduction alone? Maybe a better question to ask is what is the absolute
best way to burn fat while maintaining as much hard... and I mean
HARD... earned muscle as possible? I know, I know, this must be the very
first time this has been discussed here.

You need to do cardio to mobilize that stubborn fat.

Hugh

--
Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will attend no other.