Old October 28th 05, 07:44 AM

Default Bench Pressing Problem

"Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Dally" wrote in message
Bob Garrison wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?

thanks

Quit jerking off.

The kid says he's 14. Can't you find a little human kindness in you
somewhere? Do you really think that's why he's weak, or are you just
trying to be funny by mortifying a kid? I guess what I'm asking is, did
you TRY to be an asshole or are just naturally one?

Dally

It's incredible how sick some of these 'people' really are. A bunch of
sick cowards! It makes them feel good to insult others over the internet
where they feel safe.

Bill . . .quit jerking off