Old June 13th 10, 01:34 PM posted to rec.running
I2Run

Default Training week ending June 13 2010

| Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
| goals.

4 runs for 33 miles including a 5K in 19:30

Tapering for a 50K next weekend gave me a chance to do
the short stuff as I ran my 1st 5K in 18 months and clocked
PR of 19:30. I guess the long distances I have been running
for a while now hadn't made me to totally forget, how to run
the shorter distances. But there is a lot of work to be done to
race a 5K well.

This was the 6th time in 7 races that I PRed in asics pirhanas,
2 HMs, 30K, 20M, 8M and a 5K, the exception being Boston
marathon without proper taper.