Old March 11th 16, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Syke[_2_]

Default Trail shoes

I have a pair of Trezeta trail shoes (NEWTRAIL) which are now past it
but have given very good service, but like many things today,
replacement is not so simple. Several articles I have read recently
suggest that brands which in the past, like these, have been made in
Italy, are now being made in China, Vietnam etc. and there has been a
commensurate decline in quality Sure enough, when I enquired, Trezeta
informed me that the shoes are now made in China.

My question is, does anyone know of trail shoes which are still made in
Europe?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke