Old March 6th 08, 03:22 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.support.diet
Andrzej Rosa

Default Does weight lifting or cardio exercises speed weight loss?

Dnia 2008-03-05 Homer Simpson napisał(a):

That would be my fault. I got lost in the conversation here. It changed from
whether to do cardio before or after resistance training to strength
training as it applies to endurance sports.

In that area, extra strength is definately useful to the cyclist. But with
my experience in running I think VO2 uptake is more important than strength.

They don't say that strength has anything to do with it. Running
economy is supposedly what it's at. VO2max obviously is crucial, but
you can't improve it in experienced runners.

I apologize for my misunderstanding.

What's wrong with you? "That would be my fault"? "I apologize"? You
don't do stuff like that on the net! ;-)

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R