Old December 15th 04, 11:36 AM

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:27:52 -0600, elzinator
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:24:24 GMT, David wrote:

"John HUDSON" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:03:02 GMT, "David"
wrote:

[......]

Problem is that he is a pompous old ******* that thinks he is always
right - which he's not!!

It is his training as a lawyer - you need to be combative. In this case

it
is amusing that he defends the old ideas. It is like the old codger who
swears by his manual treadmill that he has had for 40 years - won;t hear

of
these fancy new ideas about motorized treadmills.

A good lawyer knows when to leave it at the office.

I gather you are suggesting the Williams is not a good lawyer!!

I don;t think Elzi is that kind of girl!