Old July 24th 03, 05:42 PM
MarkW

Default Parts for Vitamaster Sports 89C Stationary Bike

I just got a Vitamaster Sports 89C Stationary Bike at a yard sale. I
know it's old and nothing fancy but for $5 I figured I can't go wrong.
It works except for the digital readout for calories, speed, mileage,
etc. I thought it may need a battery but it seems to work by a
generator mounted on the wheel. All the cabling seems okay so I
figured this generator part must be bad. I can't find a web site for
the company. I see an address in WI for the company but before
writing them I figured I will see what I can find online. Is there a
place where I can get this part from or is the company still in
business? Thanks for any help.