How good can you get?

Old September 30th 17, 08:13 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default How good can you get?

Just googled my name and this thread came up from 16 years ago...is this forum still going? Never did manage 31 mins! 33:46 in 2012 is as good as it got!
Old October 3rd 17, 09:57 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Ha ha, I admit, 33:46 seems a world away given my current lack of fitness, but I think I have a 32:xx in me someday - I just hope that I'm still young enough to run it once the kids are a bit older and I can get out and train more.

Is this the same Tim as earlier in the thread - i.e. the Tim Grose if Power of 10 fame.