Total Gym

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 03, 11:14 AM
Rich Y

Default Total Gym

I was hoping to get some advice on the Total Gym Xli from people who
have had experiences using this machine. I would describe myself as
being in moderate shape, using my local gym more for aerobic workouts
(tredmill, crosstrainer etc) a couple of times a week and using
machine weights once a week. As I'm frequently quite busy, I was
looking to use the Total Gym for those in-between days when I can't
get to the gym, to help supplement my quest to achieve muscle
definition and tone.
Here in the UK, the only Total Gym model available is the Xli,
advertised on TV. Does anyone know if this is the same as the 1500
model available in the States? Is this just a pile of junk or a
reasonable piece of equipment? I am always quite skeptical of products
advertised on TV. I would appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Rich