Is this myth or fact?

Old September 28th 07, 09:33 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default Is this myth or fact?

I am 5'11" and a distance runner, but I am slow
I know people around my height or even taller and they are much faster
Also I am 153lbs, so according to this I should be a great runner?

Why aren't I getting any results?!?!?!

Old September 28th 07, 10:05 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
sycochkn

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am 5'11" and a distance runner, but I am slow
I know people around my height or even taller and they are much faster
Also I am 153lbs, so according to this I should be a great runner?

Why aren't I getting any results?!?!?!

Maybe you need to take a running workshop.

Bob

Old September 28th 07, 10:30 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
David Cohen[_2_]

wrote
I am 5'11" and a distance runner, but I am slow
I know people around my height or even taller and they are much faster
Also I am 153lbs, so according to this I should be a great runner?

Why aren't I getting any results?!?!?!

Because you're a ****ing idiot who posts the same question four minutes
apart under two different subject headers.

At least, that's my theory.

Old September 29th 07, 04:24 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt

On Sep 28, 5:30 pm, "David Cohen" wrote:
wrote

I am 5'11" and a distance runner, but I am slow

Not unusual.

I know people around my height or even taller and they are much faster

No surprise.

Also I am 153lbs, so according to this I should be a great runner?

Not necessarily.

Why aren't I getting any results?!?!?!

How about perhaps a million variables such as body composition, muscle
fiber type, training routine, rest, diet, natural talent (or lack
thereof), and on and on.

Because you're a ****ing idiot who posts the same question four minutes
apart under two different subject headers.

Oh? Missed that, but, yeah, that'd definitely count as an obvious
variable.

At least, that's my theory.

Sounds, uh, sound.

Curt

Old October 1st 07, 11:25 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Lucas Buck

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:30:50 -0700, "David Cohen" wrote:

wrote
I am 5'11" and a distance runner, but I am slow
I know people around my height or even taller and they are much faster
Also I am 153lbs, so according to this I should be a great runner?

Why aren't I getting any results?!?!?!

Because you're a ****ing idiot who posts the same question four minutes
apart under two different subject headers.

At least, that's my theory.

"For lunch, Kenny kneels by the side of the road and rubs gravel into his hair."

Old October 2nd 07, 02:22 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Anonymoose

"Lucas Buck" "For lunch, Kenny kneels by the side of the road and rubs
gravel into his hair."

That's nothing, try jacking it with a handful of sandy gravel. It will bring
you to a new level of raw.

bulking up with protein - is this a myth? Wahooka Weights 77 February 4th 05 01:19 AM
"loose skin" myth Alex Weights 1 September 9th 04 07:11 AM
Stunted growth myth Daniel Weights 1 August 7th 04 01:52 AM
Myth or Fact Kubaton Lover Weights 3 November 26th 03 08:58 PM
Abdominal Myth? The Kid Weights 8 July 11th 03 04:55 PM