IM Wisc: Littering and graffiti

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 14th 03, 02:33 AM
John Hardt

Default IM Wisc: Littering and graffiti

Let me guess Gabe, your favorite book is "How to Win Friends and Influence
People".

Harold is right on the mark. All it takes is one ****ed off property owner
along the race route who knows how to write a decent letter to the right
public official and the race won't happen at all next year.

By the way, congrats Harold.

John

On 09/13/03 8:21 PM, in article, "Gabe" wrote:

Who the hell is Hayrold? the triatlon morality police, mind your own
business. Maybe at your 5mph pace you have time to stop at every trash
can.

Harold Buck wrote in message news:no_one_knows-

I mentioned this in my race report, but it bears repeating:

DO NOT throw your trash on the ground during triathlons. First of all,
it's against the law. Second, it jeopardizes the race route for the next
year, and, third, it's not that hard to put wrappers in your bike
jerseys.

TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS to use chalk when writing you
inspiriational messages, not paint.

--Harold Buck