Edale Booths Walk

Old March 21st 09, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gwyn

Default Edale Booths Walk

Today I did walk 4 from the TIC edale walks booklet which links 5
historic 'booths' or settlements view the photos here

http://picasaweb.google.com/gwyndewey/EdaleBoothsWalk
--
Gwyn.
Remove rem if replying
Old March 21st 09, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
sandy saunders

Today I did walk 4 from the TIC edale walks booklet which links 5
historic 'booths' or settlements view the photos here

Nice set of photos Gwyn ............ and what a wonderful 'paved path' on
Mam Tor ridge ...... looks good enough for being up the road at Chatsworth
House!

--
Sandy Saunders @ www.thewalkzone.co.uk
'Mountains or Mole Hills, summiting

Old March 21st 09, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gordon H[_3_]

In message , sandy saunders
writes
Today I did walk 4 from the TIC edale walks booklet which links 5
historic 'booths' or settlements view the photos here

Nice set of photos Gwyn ............ and what a wonderful 'paved path'
on Mam Tor ridge ......

WHAAAAT?
I won't be doing the Great Ridge again in snow or ice, too dangerous.
;-)

Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

TR: An Edale Visit sandy saunders Walking in the UK 1 May 17th 08 01:04 PM
Lose Hill / Ward's Piece (Peak District: Hope/Edale) Allan Gould Walking in the UK 2 August 21st 06 01:25 PM
Edale routes? Dan Walking in the UK 6 August 2nd 06 09:56 PM
Edale Campsite:: Fieldhead campsite Andy Howell Walking in the UK 5 November 6th 04 11:41 AM
Edale Campsite Andy Howell Walking in the UK 11 October 19th 04 12:27 AM