hose adaptor advice wanted

Old May 17th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Pigpen

Default hose adaptor advice wanted

After plumbing my deck I need to know what I can use to adapt from 1 1/2 OD
plastic pipe to the pump inlet and to the jet on the side of the pool. I
thought of radaitor hose. The pump, hoses and pool connectors seem to be a
non standard size (smaller than 1 1/2).

Dave

Feedback wanted David Patrick Weights 32 July 5th 06 04:49 AM
Ever Wanted To Know ... Personal Consultant Walking 1 June 24th 06 12:23 PM
Ever Wanted To Know ... Personal Consultant Weights 2 June 18th 06 08:51 PM
bu$h is harboring a wanted terrorist. Henry Weights 21 May 25th 05 01:56 AM
Parabody multi-angle bench wanted craig Weights 0 April 21st 04 09:21 PM