Fat bashers take note. This BBW is fat and fit!

Old January 22nd 06, 06:06 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Fat bashers take note. This BBW is fat and fit!

A.D.C. asked:

Isn't one of the B's in BBW supposed to mean "beautiful?"

"Real BBW" wrote

Eat your hearts out!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/147927293...6/fatandfit-1/

She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

RUN circles or BE A circle?

Was that a typo or...

Seriously, I'm not a fan of fat bashing. Good on her for hitting the
gym.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/
Old January 22nd 06, 02:24 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Curt James" wrote in message
news
A.D.C. asked:

Isn't one of the B's in BBW supposed to mean "beautiful?"

"Real BBW" wrote

Eat your hearts out!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/147927293...6/fatandfit-1/

She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

RUN circles or BE A circle?

Was that a typo or...

Seriously, I'm not a fan of fat bashing. Good on her for hitting the
gym.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Yup I agree. If she keeps it up she may be successful.

Now that nutritionist needs to stay away from the buffets and start a
program too. Oh, and burn that dress.