walking groups

Old July 12th 03, 03:49 PM
Beverly

Default walking groups

"Paul Schollard" wrote in message
I live in Central Massachusetts and was wondering if anybody knows if

there are
any clubs or groups in this area where people go on long walks. I think

it
would be fun to have groups that walked in different areas on a regular

basis!
If anybody has any information about this, please post a message.

Thanks!

Maybe you can find info at this site.

http://www.ava.org/