exercises for walking better

Old July 1st 03, 04:11 PM
Devil /|_-_|\

Default exercises for walking better

Hi,

I'd like to know about some exercises that can help me walk in a
better way. I am 21/m/5'8" 130lb. Many people have pointed out that my
style of walking is very random and unsteady. I have difficulty
balancing myself when I look away from the path and try to walk in a
straight line. So, this is my problem.
I have been doing staircase climbing, and it seems to be helping me.
Are there any more exercises that can improve my walking ?

thanks a lot,
James
Old July 1st 03, 09:49 PM
Walker

Go walking with poles!!
You be suprised how stabile you gonna be!
www.nordicwalking.com
www.nordicwalking.nl
www.exerstrider.com for the american site off the ocean.

Walker