Funny Transition Stories?

Old July 3rd 03, 06:21 PM
Webmaster

Default Funny Transition Stories?

I have some pictures of great cameltoes from races on my website:
They're pretty funny.

http://www.cameltoe.org

Check 'em out.

Joe Camel

On 25 Jun 2003 08:20:38 -0700, (Brian Krisler)
wrote:

Does anyone have any funny transition stories?

Something that after the race, you thought, what was I thinking?

I am putting together some transition tips for newcomers to the
sport and would like to include a story or two of things that people
did (or saw happen) in the transition.

Thanks for any replies

Brian

Lower back pain stories Tundra Wookie Weights 10 March 28th 04 08:31 PM
rec.running war stories: battle scars Donovan Rebbechi Running 22 March 18th 04 09:14 PM
send your personal trainer stories to Men's Fitness magazine! [email protected] Weights 2 March 4th 04 01:10 AM
Funny Swimming Stories Deli Swimming 8 August 11th 03 11:50 PM
Totally Off Topic: Tom Watson Stories Robert Dorf Weights 0 August 5th 03 12:26 AM