Obama calls for new declaration of independence

Old January 21st 09, 03:18 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Default Obama calls for new declaration of independence

Stop lying asshole. The officers were fired on at Waco.

In m, on 01/20/2009
at 03:12 PM, "Vito" said:

"Sid9" wrote
Moral of the story don't point a gun at or fire at a law officer....unless
it's "Suicide by cop" that you plan

True. Trouble is there is no evidence that anyone at Ruby Ridge pointed
a gun until they were fired upon and no evidence that any Davidian
pointed a gun at anybody.

Old January 21st 09, 03:18 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Move along goober. You're boring and stupid.

In , on
01/20/2009
at 08:18 AM, "S'mee" said:

On Jan 20, 5:01*am, wrote:
Move along **** for brains. *Your 5 minutes is up and the bell is
wringing.
--
Keith

Old January 21st 09, 03:18 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Move along goober. You're boring and stupid.

In , on
01/20/2009
at 08:17 AM, "S'mee" said:

On Jan 20, 5:01*am, wrote:
Once again for the ****tard:

*You didn't give intelligent comment asshole. *You driveled right wing
kookism and lies.

Gee...so far you are the only piece of drivel around and damn...I got
some of you on my shoe low life.

I didn't lie...you made uninformed comments based on what idiots told you
to believe. That my dear single celled life form is the truth but you'll
just top poste like stupid **** and call me a lying right winger. 8^)
which is patently false.
--
Keith

Old January 21st 09, 03:35 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Move along racist.

In m, on 01/20/2009
at 03:38 PM, "Vito" said:

wrote
You can bow to the black man tomorrow there goober. Hes' bigger and more
man they you will ever be. Accept it.

Naw, he's just another Chicago politician who's blown smoke up your
tender ass. But it's not about him, its about "change" that isn't going
to happen.

Old January 21st 09, 04:14 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Bob Myers

"Vito" wrote in message
g.com...
FWIW there are no code requirements any more and since you hold an
Advanced the new Extra will be rediculously easy for you. Try it on QRZ
http://199.245.125.13/ham/index.html

Yes, but like I said - no desire to upgrade. I don't need the
(few) additional operating privileges, I don't need a new call
(I like my Advanced 2x2), and so it's just never been worth
the even tiny effort it would take to change to an Extra. I
may someday, I guess, if I really, truly have nothing better to
do.

Bob M.

Old January 21st 09, 07:35 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Bob Myers

"S'mee" wrote in message
OBTW I hate white people.

That's OK, I'm more of a pinkish-beige anyway...

Bob M.

Old January 22nd 09, 02:34 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Are you a retard all day long, or does if come and go like hot flashes?

In , on
01/21/2009
at 08:30 AM, "S'mee" said:

On Jan 20, 8:35*pm, wrote:
Move along racist. *

ROTFLMAO

red
DUMBASS!
/red

This boy ain't to bright is he? ****...honkey you didn't know what this
NG was REALLY for? We bait out racists, hunt them down, put a ball gown
on them and chain them to a tree...at that point they's gots but two
choices bear food or start singing all the parts from Madame' Butterfly.
(Yes it get's taped and yours is still on file)

OBTW I hate white people.
--
Keith

Old January 22nd 09, 07:32 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Billzz

"S'mee" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 7:34 pm, wrote:
Are you a retard all day long, or does if come and go like hot flashes?

At least I'm not a top posting hypocephalic spineless retred turd like
you. What's the matter loser...****ed the black guy won? Oh ****ed
nobody shot the pelosi thief yet.
--
Keith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

Old January 22nd 09, 09:55 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
BrianNZ

S'mee wrote:
On Jan 21, 12:35 pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:
"S'mee" wrote in message

OBTW I hate white people.

That's OK, I'm more of a pinkish-beige anyway.

That's good. ;^)
--
Keith

It's bigger than racism with Obama....he's *left handed*! Now if thats
not a sign of the devil I don't know what is!.
Old January 22nd 09, 11:13 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Once again ****tard trill who also uses other names he

"Are you a retard all day long, or does if come and go like hot flashes?"

PS: I'm a democrat you idiot. Now stop driveling.

In , on 01/21/2009