What are the best and most active non-newsgroup fitness discussion forums on the net ?

Old January 9th 09, 12:31 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
ATP*

Default What are the best and most active non-newsgroup fitness discussion forums on the net ?

www.bodyrecomposition.com
"Nev" wrote in message
As well as this great newsgroup, can anyone please give links to the
best
and most active (non-newsgroup) discussion forums on the net, relating
fitness - exercise - bodybuilding.

Old January 11th 09, 11:56 AM
indoroids indoroids is offline
Junior Member

i think it's not ethic to publish other website that run on same content with this current site, at this space
Old January 11th 09, 07:49 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Tom Anderson

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, indoroids wrote:

i think it's not ethic to publish other website that run on same content
with this current site, at this space

Luckily, you're an idiot.

tom

--
We must perform a quirkafleeg
Old January 12th 09, 01:09 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Tom Anderson

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Curt wrote:

On Jan 11, 1:49*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, indoroids wrote:
i think it's not ethic to publish other website that run on same content
with this current site, at this space

Luckily, you're an idiot.

tom

LOL

C'mon, English is obviously not the primary language form good Mr.
indoroids.

I don't object to his grammar, but to the content of his message - 'this
current site'?

tom

--
If it ain't Alberta, it ain't beef.
Old January 16th 09, 10:03 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Curt" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 7:09 am, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Curt wrote:
On Jan 11, 1:49 pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, indoroids wrote:
i think it's not ethic to publish other website that run on same
content
with this current site, at this space

Luckily, you're an idiot.

tom

LOL

C'mon, English is obviously not the primary language form good Mr.
indoroids.

I don't object to his grammar, but to the content of his message - 'this
current site'?

Ah, missed that.

AMPUTATE!

Or "execute!" You know, whichever comes first.

Curt I know this is a delicate subject - however we took stock of the
Chagrin the other day - seems we should have 12 bottles and there are only
4 in the wine bin. Do you keep them somewhere else? We checked the box where
you keep your comic books and also where you keep your cartoon dvd's etc and
those nintendo games. No can find. So where is the rest of the Chagrin? We
will have to take it out of your Xmas bonus unfortunately (I mean next
year's bonus we had a cash flow problem this year as you know)