Any reason to post here

Old January 27th 09, 02:14 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Any reason to post here

"Charles" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:20:56 -0800 (PST), David Cohen
wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
"Lester Long" wrote

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.....weights/about

"Lester Long" wrote
Oh, the Golden Age of mfw was much earlier than that. Perhaps 1998 or
so.

wow! talk about memory lane - what an amazing record - gonna spend an
hour
or two with Krista and all the others - cant believe all the years of
posting here - still it is part of our lives now

Please note the number 4 all time top poster.

Which is more of an indication that the "poster" has got **** all else
to do

Number 1 in quality of posts, as well.

I must admit that you were always one of my favourite contributors,
with a great sense of humour,

Very true, Cohen was one of the funnier guys made it worthwhile to be here.

until you latterly began the whiney
bitch routine and started making excuses for the biggest "troll" MFW
has ever known!

Bull**** - just from where do you get that?? (have you heard of this guy
Hudson? now *there* is a troll if there ever was one!)

Shalom Yitzchak! ;o)

Old January 27th 09, 02:28 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Lester Long" wrote in message
m...
On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
"Lester Long" wrote
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.....weights/about

"Lester Long" wrote
Oh, the Golden Age of mfw was much earlier than that. Perhaps 1998
or
so.

wow! talk about memory lane - what an amazing record - gonna spend an
hour
or two with Krista and all the others - cant believe all the years of
posting here - still it is part of our lives now

Please note the number 4 all time top poster.

Which is more of an indication that the "poster" has got **** all else
to do

Number 1 in quality of posts, as well.

I must admit that you were always one of my favourite contributors,
with a great sense of humour, until you latterly began the whiney
bitch routine and started making excuses for the biggest "troll" MFW
has ever known!

Shalom Yitzchak! ;o)

Charles/David (hi!):

I also note the collapse in post volume over the years. The Revolution
didn't work.

No no Lester, the revolution worked alright. It just didn't work very well
(said with chagrin)

Old January 27th 09, 02:42 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Charles

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:14:14 +1000, "David"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, modesty forbade me inputting my own modest skills in
this area of expertise, but as you are the Group's number one "troll
enabler" I'll take your word for it! ;o)

Old January 27th 09, 02:54 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Charles

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:08:15 +1000, "David"
wrote:

"Lester Long" wrote in message
om...
On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
[...]

I didn't see it as a "revolution", it was more a battle of wills
between to disparate sides, where one side wanted to control and
exclude, and the other said "**** that"!

Despite all the odds stacked against them, and the despicable tactics
employed by the unGodly, the "**** thats" clearly won the day. That
the unGodly were poor losers and left the playground and took their
ball with them is to their discredit.

There was room here for all of us, and as I told 'The Enforcer' on
many occasions, "try being nice for a change." Yes, it is a shame that
much that was good here has all but disappeared, but the politics of
divorcing couples is fraught, and the sort of people that would rather
burn down the house than let the other party have it, are sadly all
too prevalent in society.
Old January 27th 09, 03:42 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Charles" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:14:14 +1000, "David"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
[...]

I wear that moniker as a badge of honour - I have enabled some of the best
trolls in usenet.

Old January 27th 09, 11:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Lester Long

On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
[...]

Well, if it was a battle, I'm not shocked that the 'losers' left. I do
agree, though, that it's a shame it's so slow here.

Old January 27th 09, 11:51 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Charles

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:04:43 -0800 (PST), David Cohen
wrote:

On Jan 27, 6:04*am, "David" wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

[...]

Please note the number 4 all time top poster.

Which is more of an indication that the "poster" has got **** all else
to do

Number 1 in quality of posts, as well.

I must admit that you were always one of my favourite contributors,
with a great sense of humour, until you latterly began the whiney
bitch routine and started making excuses for the biggest "troll" MFW
has ever known!

Shalom Yitzchak! ;o)

Blow me down Charles, your Hebrew is impeccable! My advice is just be
careful - all Cohen has to do is whistle and in 37 seconds an Israeli drone
will fire a missile into your bedroom

We at the International Zionist Cabal would not waste the expense of a
missile on Charles.

We were satisfied with the chemical castration medications that we
slipped into his scotch bottle.

Hah, Jewry's answer to Maxwell Smart eh? You can't catch me with 'the
old gun in the peg leg trick' Moshe!
Old January 28th 09, 12:08 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"David Cohen" wrote in message

wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:44 am, "David" wrote:
[...]

No David, I am sure that the Cabal is not at all concerned with the cost of
missile but maybe the reason is there might be collateral damage of
something valuable. Charles dog might be hurt or injured