Have you thought about this option?

Old January 8th 09, 01:54 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Bob Volkmer[_2_]

Default Have you thought about this option?

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

Itıs great to see people who are dealing with yeast infection/candida
head on but are still are at their wits end and really donıt know what
to do about it.

Seriously. lots and LOTS of garlic.
The sulphur in it kills fungal infections.

Do you just rub it on?
Old January 8th 09, 03:16 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
spodosaurus

Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

Itıs great to see people who are dealing with yeast infection/candida
head on but are still are at their wits end and really donıt know what
to do about it.

Seriously. lots and LOTS of garlic.
The sulphur in it kills fungal infections.

Do you just rub it on?

Stick a couple of whole cloves up there.

Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor and literally save someone's life:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/
Old January 8th 09, 06:02 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides[_2_]

"spodosaurus" wrote in message
Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

Itıs great to see people who are dealing with yeast
infection/candida
head on but are still are at their wits end and really donıt know
what
to do about it.

Seriously. lots and LOTS of garlic.
The sulphur in it kills fungal infections.

Do you just rub it on?

Stick a couple of whole cloves up there.

Athlete's foot and jock itch are both similar to the kind of fungal
infection you're thinking of, I'm pretty sure. The latter went by the
name of "crotch rot" when I was in high school - gotta love that.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old January 29th 09, 03:32 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Lucas Buck[_2_]

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:16:09 +0900, spodosaurus wrote:

Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

Itıs great to see people who are dealing with yeast infection/candida
head on but are still are at their wits end and really donıt know what
to do about it.

Seriously. lots and LOTS of garlic.
The sulphur in it kills fungal infections.

Do you just rub it on?

Stick a couple of whole cloves up there.

Follow with a baguette and a couple of good drenching orgasms, pop it in the oven -- instant garlic
bread.

Old January 29th 09, 04:03 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides[_2_]

"Lucas Buck" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:16:09 +0900, spodosaurus
wrote:

Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

Itıs great to see people who are dealing with yeast
infection/candida
head on but are still are at their wits end and really donıt know
what
to do about it.

Seriously. lots and LOTS of garlic.
The sulphur in it kills fungal infections.
Do you just rub it on?

Stick a couple of whole cloves up there.

Follow with a baguette and a couple of good drenching orgasms, pop it
in the oven -- instant garlic
bread.

Must you resurrect a 3-week-old thread (as you have done before)? If
so, at least make it a worthwhile contribution.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old January 29th 09, 11:42 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Steve Freides" wrote in message
"Lucas Buck" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:16:09 +0900, spodosaurus
wrote:

Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

Itıs great to see people who are dealing with yeast infection/candida
head on but are still are at their wits end and really donıt know
what
to do about it.

Seriously. lots and LOTS of garlic.
The sulphur in it kills fungal infections.
Do you just rub it on?

Stick a couple of whole cloves up there.

Follow with a baguette and a couple of good drenching orgasms, pop it in
the oven -- instant garlic
bread.

Must you resurrect a 3-week-old thread (as you have done before)? If so,
at least make it a worthwhile contribution.

Shhhh did you hear it? Shhhh .. . . . yes . ..there it is again . . . .
that wierd whining noise

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old January 29th 09, 05:53 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

"Lucas Buck" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:16:09 +0900, spodosaurus

wrote:

Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,
jd wrote:

[...]

Ok, that was funny David. ;-D

What are we going to do Om. Tbere is only one drunk sleeping in the corner
there and even the bartender doesn't show up anymore.
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous

Old January 29th 09, 06:02 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

"Lucas Buck" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:16:09 +0900, spodosaurus

wrote:

Bob Volkmer wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article
,

Old January 29th 09, 06:23 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"David" wrote:

Ok, that was funny David. ;-D

What are we going to do Om. Tbere is only one drunk sleeping in the
corner
there and even the bartender doesn't show up anymore.

It comes to life on occasion.

I'll post my workout routine later on and see what happens. :-)

OK, that would have to liven up the place!

Old January 29th 09, 07:25 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"David" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"David" wrote:

Ok, that was funny David. ;-D

What are we going to do Om. Tbere is only one drunk sleeping in the
corner
there and even the bartender doesn't show up anymore.

It comes to life on occasion.

I'll post my workout routine later on and see what happens. :-)

OK, that would have to liven up the place!

Your sarcasm is palpable. g

good word

--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous

"Second place not an option in U.S. sports" [email protected] Swimming 0 December 30th 04 05:34 PM
"Second place not an option in U.S. sports" [email protected] Swimming 0 December 30th 04 05:34 PM
And you thought you had it bad. Top Sirloin Weights 3 August 12th 04 03:54 PM
Thought! John HUDSON Weights 10 May 7th 04 05:26 PM
Soft Option 'Tua - Event' Lightweight Rucsac John White Walking in the UK 0 September 12th 03 09:55 PM