Obama calls for new declaration of independence

Old January 22nd 09, 12:13 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Default Obama calls for new declaration of independence

Once again ****tard:

Are you a retard all day long, or does if come and go like hot flashes?

PS: I'm a democrat you idiot. Now stop driveling.

In , on
01/21/2009
at 09:49 PM, "S'mee" said:

On Jan 21, 7:34*pm, wrote:
Are you a retard all day long, or does if come and go like hot flashes?

At least I'm not a top posting hypocephalic spineless retred turd like
you. What's the matter loser...****ed the black guy won? Oh ****ed nobody
shot the pelosi thief yet.
--
Keith

Old January 22nd 09, 07:25 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Turby

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 07:44:00 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"
wrote:

On Jan 22, 2:55*am, BrianNZ wrote:
S'mee wrote:
On Jan 21, 12:35 pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:
"S'mee" wrote in message

OBTW I hate white people.
That's OK, I'm more of a pinkish-beige anyway.

That's good. ;^)
--
Keith

It's bigger than racism with Obama....he's *left handed*! Now if thats
not a sign of the devil I don't know what is!.

It's sign he's smarter than your average bipedal life form and the
women all want him (even if for only an hour ;^) ) coincidentally I
too am left handed. Soon the league of the Left Handed will be quietly
in charge. Then there are going to be changes to be sure.

Not only left-handed, but he writes upside down, too.

We're taking over.

--
Turby the Turbosurfer
Old January 22nd 09, 07:35 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Bob Myers

"Turby" wrote in message
It's sign he's smarter than your average bipedal life form and the
women all want him (even if for only an hour ;^) ) coincidentally I
too am left handed. Soon the league of the Left Handed will be quietly
in charge. Then there are going to be changes to be sure.

Not only left-handed, but he writes upside down, too.

We're taking over.

I'm also a lefty. Re the "writes upside down" bit, we're forced to,
really. It comes from being forced to use the writing that has been
developed over the centuries by our right-handed oppressors, those
scum-sucking evildoers who wield their pens and pencils with the
wrong hand.

Once we have fully thrown off our shackles and taken our rightful
(or leftful) place as the natural rulers of the planet, we the left
handed will re-introduce right-to-left writing as the left-handed
gods intended it to be. It will then be our former oppressors who
shall be cursed to curve their hands into these painful and unnatural
forms, and who shall forevermore be getting ink on THEIR
hands and sleeves!!!!

Bob M.

Old January 22nd 09, 08:20 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Turby

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:35:55 -0700, "Bob Myers"
wrote:

"Turby" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I never realized what it meant until I studied Hebrew. It was a
revelation. Holy Cow! Writing can actually be fun! It flows! It's
easy! It was amazing. The only problem was I didn't have anything to
say in Hebrew.

--
Turby the Turbosurfer
Old January 22nd 09, 08:29 PM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
Bob Myers

"Turby" wrote in message
news
I never realized what it meant until I studied Hebrew. It was a
revelation. Holy Cow! Writing can actually be fun! It flows! It's
easy! It was amazing. The only problem was I didn't have anything to
say in Hebrew.

Wel, you can always make up a few new Commandments...

Bob M.

Old January 23rd 09, 11:53 AM posted to soc.veterans,rec.arts.tv,alt.california,misc.fitness.weights,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Son, what have the doctors told you about your mental problems? You have
everything assbackwards. Its beyond retarded.

In , on
01/22/2009
at 07:48 AM, "S'mee" said:

On Jan 22, 4:13*am, wrote:
Once again ****tard:

Are you a retard all day long, or does if come and go like hot flashes?

PS: I'm a democrat you idiot. *Now stop driveling.

Nope you are a not only a NEOCON, but a neocon fascist and in denial. Sad
really, really sad...so much self hate and loathing pointed at others
when you what you really hate is yourself and your self denial.

damn you are one dumb ****...a topposting dumb **** at that. --
Keith