weight loss success story!

Old August 18th 07, 04:15 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc
cole mecray

Default weight loss success story!

After years of trying every diet imaginable I was introduced to a
nutrition plan that changed my life, and my body. In 8 months I lost
25lbs of fat and gained 14lbs of muscle. My body fat went from 16% to
under 5%. Nutrition is something I've always been passionate about (I
could talk abut it
for hours, sad I know) and have learned that it is the single most
important element to getting lean. I'd be glad to share my story with
anyone who is interested Feel free to email me or see my before and
after
pics under success stories in his website www.panzerplan.com

Cole

Old August 22nd 14, 01:18 AM
Elvira18 Elvira18 is offline
Banned

HI guys - thanks very much for posting this info.
Old January 6th 17, 08:23 AM
Anna Richart Anna Richart is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole mecray View Post
After years of trying every diet imaginable I was introduced to a
nutrition plan that changed my life, and my body. In 8 months I lost
25lbs of fat and gained 14lbs of muscle. My body fat went from 16% to
under 5%. Nutrition is something I've always been passionate about (I
could talk abut it
for hours, sad I know) and have learned that it is the single most
important element to getting lean. I'd be glad to share my story with
anyone who is interested Feel free to email me or see my before and
after
pics under success stories in his website www.panzerplan.com

Cole
Congratulation. You know, I'm struggling with losing my weight. I'm trying to cut down all the carbohydrates from my diet