Jogging!!!

Old March 14th 13, 01:15 PM
Alton Alton is offline
Banned

Default Jogging!!!

Hey friends!!Jogging is best exercise for the physical fitness and health, running is also effective for the losing weight. Because running of the 30 min burns up up more than 300 calorie consumption.So i like the jogging work because it is so good for health and fitness.It is very easier work for keep fitness of the body...
Old March 11th 14, 06:28 AM
adolph021 adolph021 is offline
Junior Member

Same here i like jogging and i mostly run like an hour and right now i can say i am really fit an healthy cause i already avoided all my bad habit and exercising is been my daily routine.
Old March 30th 17, 09:45 AM
Billy Pro Billy Pro is offline
Junior Member

I used to go running and jogging around the park near my house. At the moment, I am doing gym instead for improving my muscules

Jogging Rodders[_3_] Walking in the UK 0 December 19th 09 06:01 PM
Jogging Peter Clinch Walking in the UK 0 December 19th 09 04:37 PM
Treadmill vs Jogging...Jogging feels much better Ned Running 8 May 7th 07 04:53 PM
Jogging np426z Running 2 December 22nd 04 06:59 PM
Tread mill jogging vs Trail jogging Huguito Running 16 July 27th 04 05:49 AM