"Men" who always get it wrong!

Old April 7th 05, 05:06 AM

Default "Men" who always get it wrong!

Cruising latest topics came across an interesting topic within a topic.

Apparently this dude always ends up picking the wrong girl -

His words

You have heard of girls always picking 'bad
boys', guys who are wrong for them? I am a male equivilent

My question is, is this subconciously of conciously?

Buddy

Old April 7th 05, 09:21 AM

Yes to subconsciously or consciously??

Old April 7th 05, 06:46 PM
Travis

spodosaurus wrote:

Yes.

Exactly.

Old April 8th 05, 07:52 AM
Junky

What occurred to you a year ago?

Old April 8th 05, 11:06 AM
[email protected]

Its obvious: that he is gay

You have heard of girls always picking 'bad
boys', guys who are wrong for them? I am a male equivilent

Implying that he always ends up picking the wrong guys.

Its 2005 perfectly ok to be gay.

I dont know: it only occured to me around a year ago.

Sometimes it takes awhile to figure it out, good on you for being so
open about it.

JJ