ION (Bladez) vs Reebok Treadmill

Old February 8th 06, 11:15 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.walking

Default ION (Bladez) vs Reebok Treadmill

Hi,

I am planning on buying a treadmill for walking and possibly some
jogging.

I had a raincheck for an ION 7.9T which is made by Bladez, however, the
place I'm buying from substituted this for a Reebok 3500C.

Does anyone know anything about either of these? I checked out
treadmilldoctor.com and it looks like they favor the ION over the
Reebok because they don't like Icon fitness (the manufacturer of most
treadmills). I can't really find any other info on either of these and
I don't want to end up with a piece of crap.

Anybody have any input?

Thanks,
MJ

Old January 11th 14, 09:10 PM
Prekrasnoe Prekrasnoe is offline
Junior Member

This post is*very*informative.*Thank you!
192.168.1.1
192.168.0.1

ION (Bladez) vs Reebok Treadmill Michael General 0 February 8th 06 11:15 PM
rec.running FAQ, part 1 of 8 Ozzie Gontang Running 5 May 11th 04 12:50 PM
Reebok TR4 treadmill Marcus General 1 March 25th 04 12:33 AM
Reebok TR3 treadmill steve marchant Aerobic 5 December 9th 03 11:46 PM