A Fitness & exercise forum. FitnessBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FitnessBanter.com forum » Fitness & Exercise » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Not looking to loose weight!

Old March 2nd 12, 04:28 PM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Mar 2012
Default Not looking to loose weight!

Hi, new to this site and need suggestions. Having recently lost as much weight as I want to through diet control, I have also got the exercise bug!
I run then static bike for about an hour 2 or 3 times a week. This has kick started the metabolism I had as a teenager ie fast! and so I have lost more weight. In fact I'd like to put half a stone back on!
I really don't want to reduce exercise as i love it and I feel my lung function still has a long way to go but I don't want to loose any more weight.
I am nearly up to eating the same quantities of carbs as I did pre-dieting but do get full quicker than I used to.
Any suggestions welcomed!
Ta,
Lulu
Old May 11th 12, 01:26 PM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: May 2012

For losing weight quickly you should always follow a proper diet plan and try to avoid eating junk food and drinks.Also do some exercise daily.Because exercise keeps you fit and proper diet plan will help you in losing weight.Also start eating green veggies and drink green tea because they both help in losing weight quickly.
Old August 21st 12, 04:59 AM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Aug 2012

Well, I guess you are lucky for having a fast metabolism. I suggest you eat healthy meals. Avoid junks still but the good thing about it is that you no longer have to worry about restricting yourself from any foods because you can digest it instantly. Just eat healthy meals!
Old August 23rd 12, 12:50 PM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Aug 2012

This has kick started the metabolism I had as a teenager ie fast! and so I have lost more weight. In fact I'd like to put half a stone back on.
Old September 13th 12, 06:34 AM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Sep 2012

I first run form an hour and then sit on a bike for sometime. I have reduced in this way. This system has agitated my metabolism system. But, now I want to stop reducing weight.
Old February 2nd 13, 06:25 AM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Jan 2013

Well People are much careful from heath and fitness point of view in these, days and that is why
they are in search of new and useful ideas about these. So health professionals have suggested
that loosing weight, is possible with quality diet like fruits vegetables and fish then exercise also
has beneficial effects, on body in term of fitness and health.
Old September 20th 13, 03:15 PM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Sep 2013

Continue your exercise routine and also take some right diet plan to control your weight.
Add some more cardio exercise in your workout plan to keep your weight under your control for the longer of the time.

Last edited by Martin125 : September 23rd 13 at 02:15 PM.
Old February 1st 14, 01:25 PM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Jan 2014
Send a message via AIM to jakenava Send a message via Skype™ to jakenava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
Hi, new to this site and need suggestions. Having recently lost as much weight as I want to through diet control, I have also got the exercise bug!
I run then static bike for about an hour 2 or 3 times a week. This has kick started the metabolism I had as a teenager ie fast! and so I have lost more weight. In fact I'd like to put half a stone back on!
I really don't want to reduce exercise as i love it and I feel my lung function still has a long way to go but I don't want to loose any more weight.
I am nearly up to eating the same quantities of carbs as I did pre-dieting but do get full quicker than I used to.
Any suggestions welcomed!
Ta,
Lulu
For loosing your weight, you should do Dieting as well as exercise like running which can reduce much of your weight.