sore calves... not delts?

Old October 25th 03, 03:07 AM
paint8oy

Default sore calves... not delts?

Why do some muscle groups get sore easily when others dont? I do 2 sets of
calf raises and I can't walk the next day. Same with tricep extensions. But
I've never experienced sore delts. Once I tried working my shoulders for 2
hours, I brutalized them with dozens of sets of lateral raises, military
press, anything for my delts, till I couldnt move my arms at all. Not even
slightly sore the next day. And my delts respond really well, but triceps
just wont grow and are always sore. I dont get it.

Old October 27th 03, 05:14 PM
Dan Finn

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:07:24 -0600, "paint8oy"
wrote:

Why do some muscle groups get sore easily when others dont? I do 2 sets of
calf raises and I can't walk the next day. Same with tricep extensions.

you need to seriously look at your form if you can't walk the day
after you do tricep extensions.

dan finn
mfw : this ain't spa lady

Sore calves Angela St.Aubin Aerobic 2 March 25th 04 12:57 AM
Okay to Exercise with Sore Muscles? Sonny Maou Aerobic 1 March 23rd 04 11:05 PM
Newbie question: How can you tell between sore muscles and pulled muscles? Jeff Weights 6 August 2nd 03 12:05 AM
Rest sore muscles? Rule-of-Thumb? Oscar Madisoy Weights 3 June 30th 03 05:36 PM