Morning cardio not the same as post workout cardio?

Old March 15th 04, 10:27 PM
BOOT

Default Morning cardio not the same as post workout cardio?

Often I see the same people who promote AM cardio on an empty stomach for
fat loss as more effective because the body is in a gylocgen depleted state.
I see some of the same people suggesting not to do cardio post weight
training. Why is this any worse? And why isn't it the same thing since
glycogen stores will also be depleted at this point?

Thanks!