The chair experiment from the Think Muscle Newsletter

Old August 9th 03, 05:37 PM
Mistress Krista

Default The chair experiment from the Think Muscle Newsletter

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have you found

that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

I just tried it. I can do it. n=1.

Krista

--
--------------------
www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

Old August 9th 03, 05:53 PM
Keith Hobman

In article . rogers.com,
"Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis* wrote:

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have you found

that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

I just tried it. I can do it. n=1.

So can I.

n(m) = 1

But I had to widen my stance. I'm a cheatin' son of a gun.

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.
Old August 9th 03, 05:55 PM
Ellis

"Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis* wrote in
message ble.rogers.com...

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have you

found
that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

I just tried it. I can do it. n=1.

I was in a restaurant when a tiny little woman did this and then challenged
me to do it. I coudn't, FWIW.

Ellis
--
Discipline brings you freedom

Old August 9th 03, 06:44 PM
August Pamplona

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message
"Try this example, place a chair sideways against a wall. Now stand so

that
your
feet are not under the chair, and then bend over at the waist and rest

your
head
against the wall so that your back is flat. Now, lift the chair and

then stand
up without putting the chair down. Can you do it? If you are a woman

you
probably can. However, if you are a man, you most likely can't, no

matter how
strong you are. This is an example of how balance and leverage along

with brain
inhibition can make something seem very heavy when in reality, it is

simply out
of balance."

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have you

found that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

Patrick Falcon

Is that newsletter still going? I guess I'll have to resubscribe.

August Pamplona
--
"No, jew. Your jew opinion doesn't matter no matter what, jew. Your
writings deserve no comprehension, merely scorn, jew. You are jew."

a.a. # 1811 apatriot #20 Eater of smut
To email replace 'necatoramericanusancylostomaduodenale' with
'cosmicaug'

Old August 9th 03, 08:19 PM
August Pamplona

"Ellis" wrote in message

"Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis* wrote in
message

ble.rogers.com...

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have

you
found
that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

I just tried it. I can do it. n=1.

I was in a restaurant when a tiny little woman did this and then

challenged
me to do it. I coudn't, FWIW.

Ellis
--
Discipline brings you freedom

I must be doing it wrong because I don't see the difficulty (then
again, I do have that index finger:ring finger ratio thing going for
me).

August Pamplona

Old August 9th 03, 10:14 PM
Lee Michaels

From: "August Pamplona"
Date: 8/9/03 12:44 PM Central Daylight Time

[...]

I just got an issue today, but this was the first one I've gotten for a

while.

Patrick Falcon

I did too. The first item in the newletter is very interesting. Hemp protein
powder.

I had thought I heard it all until I stumbled across a recent news blurb
about a new product coming out this summer. "For the sailor, no less than
the hangman, hemp was indispensable", says a 1942 film produced by the U.S.
Department of Agriculture to promote hemp production for the war effort.
That's right, you read it correctly, "hemp". Mr. Harrelson get out your
blender, hemp protein powder is coming to a supplement store near you!
Nutiva, a Northern California manufacturer of hemp food products, is going
to introduce hemp protein powder coming in August. Hemp protein powder is
about 50% fiber, and only 30% protein, so a 30 gram serving only yields
about 11 grams of protein. But you get a whopping 14 grams of fiber in every
glass.

Some of you may be wondering if hemp, also known as cannabis sativa L.,
exerts any estrogen-boosting-testosterone-suppressing activity like its
sister plant marijuana. Studies have shown no observable estrogenic activity
from hemp extracts, so unlike soy, hemp protein shouldn't get you guys
wondering whether you should wear a rhinestone thong for the evening
judging. (No offense to any of you who have recently made that choice).

Old August 10th 03, 12:14 AM
MrKelp

"August Pamplona" wrote in
message nk.net...
"Ellis" wrote in message

"Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis* wrote in
message

ble.rogers.com...

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have

you
found
that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

I just tried it. I can do it. n=1.

I was in a restaurant when a tiny little woman did this and then

challenged
me to do it. I coudn't, FWIW.

Ellis
--
Discipline brings you freedom

I must be doing it wrong because I don't see the difficulty (then
again, I do have that index finger:ring finger ratio thing going for
me).

I can do this with ease.

I'm worried....

MrKelp

Old August 10th 03, 01:48 AM
Ellis

"August Pamplona" wrote in
message nk.net...
"Ellis" wrote in message

"Mistress Krista" *rem0vethis* wrote in
message

ble.rogers.com...

"PatrickFalcon31" wrote in message

I'm having trouble visualizing this. Has anyone done it? Have

you
found
that
Haycock is right--most women can do it, but most men can't?

I just tried it. I can do it. n=1.

I was in a restaurant when a tiny little woman did this and then

challenged
me to do it. I coudn't, FWIW.

Ellis
--
Discipline brings you freedom

I must be doing it wrong because I don't see the difficulty (then
again, I do have that index finger:ring finger ratio thing going for
me).

I'm 6' 2" if that makes a difference. And as Keith pointed out I believe
the foot positioning makes a difference.

Ellis
--
Discipline brings you freedom