... chair?

Old March 12th 05, 04:42 AM
Twittering One

Default ... chair?

"Donovan Rebbechi,

Stop whining like a little bitch Don. I wonder what the department
chair would
think when he/she finds out you're nothing but a silly little
complainer. Then
again, the chair probably knows first hand with all the snitching and
backbiting you do at the lab to get ahead. I'd love to see the Dean's
reaction
when he/she sees how you treat people. Yep, you're a real role model
for the
university. Donovan Rebbechi sure is a vision catalyst for the academic
community, just look at the way he handles situations. Look at his
problem
solving skills. Look at the way he blows his top and lashes out at
everyone
that stands in the way of his rampage. You'll never get that promotion
you've
been slithering your way to, Donovan. Not with that attitude you won't.
You
will be lucky that they let you out of the lab or let you mingle with
the rest
of society. Maybe that's your problem; you don't get out of the lab
enough. Do
you do all your running on one of those huge wheels Donnie Boy?

I have a serious suggestion. Stop the crying, and backlash as a
response from
being trolled and maybe, just maybe, Bill will stop whipping up ****
with your
name on rec.running. One would think with your Psych background (for
whatever
that's worth) would give you an advantage on how to deal with PEOPLE.
Maybe you
should stop fondling rats and other vermin, take off the white coat,
and open
your eyes to the real world. Until you get with the program, Don, you
will be
NOTHING more than sorry ass troll bait."

~ Brown, Goodman Brown

"... chair?

Licked the lock! Carillon of the clock rhymes
The 12 tones in honor of stories,

7 beginnings. Twittering recites 13 verses 'From
The Evacuation of The Premises,'

12 tones in honor of story's premise

And the inizii, A Game of Too, in which The Players,
The Nay ~ Sayers ~ Encircle a row of The Chairs

To music
And glide fastly,

In order to dance around town, both Up and Down,
While all the Nay ~ Sayers chase debasement, when musical sounds
Arrest the moment's

Ruse. Could it be? But, O, improbable! Or therefore, if
One does not find one empty center, accuse it not!
Eliminated, I, or therefore, I thought"
~ Twittering

Old March 12th 05, 04:55 AM
Twittering One

Eliminated, I, or therefore, I thought ..."
~ Twittering

".. because your chair has gone away,
You must find a new game to play."
~ DonVon

"What game was I playing,
That I lost?"
~ Twittering

"We were playing musical chairs, and, oh dear,
When the music stops, and all that you hear
Is the shuffle of everyone claiming their chairs
If you move too slowly, you'll be caught unawares

As choreographer, I have taken your chair
Which is why you're left standing there, wondering where
To go next, for the musical chairs game is done,
I regret to inform you that someone else won.

But I wish you the best in some other endeavor,
Under which better circumstance brings us together."
~ DonVon

"... the folly of this long game of solitaire ~

Standing in an empty room,
The last chair gone?

Knot!"
~ Twittering

Old March 12th 05, 05:02 AM
Twittering One

~ * ~
~ The Morning Wood Apotheosis,
Mishap * ~ !
~ ! * Calling Doctor Pepper? * ! ~
We, Folly & Me, Need Your Help!
~ "We Got Hurt ~ People Lied, We
Got Hurt Some More ...
.... a year passed.
It
Is Time To Do The Right Thing!"

~ * Just another Opera
Holding Back The
Tide Water of Insanity, Because
Things Like That Should NOT
Happen * ~ !

~ * ~ ! Seeking VERITAS
In Real Life,
To Match Science ...
~ *~ Mais Oui ! Solid Research,
Solid
Science,
A Very Special Brew ~ * ~

MiX * WeLL

nOw aPpLY ...
* Morning Wood Apotheosis Recall *
Thrown Off Driven Drastic Dithers Path
Eyze Newt Ology, A Shoppe!
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*

~ * !~

Old March 12th 05, 05:04 AM
Twittering One

"Bullies hurt Twittering."
~ Folly

Old March 12th 05, 05:29 PM
Twittering One

"Thanks, Folly, for speaking out.
In our religion, hurting creatures (and things) is not okay."
~ Twittering

hate speech and such Dentata Weights 161 January 8th 05 07:42 PM
Thermarest Chair Kits Simon Mc Walking in the UK 19 November 25th 04 06:43 PM
Need Advice---Knee problem Les Wright Running 2 July 19th 04 09:21 PM
The chair experiment from the Think Muscle Newsletter Mistress Krista Weights 29 August 27th 03 02:22 AM
Offer body-building equipments:treadmill,massager chair etc. David Cohen Weights 5 July 22nd 03 05:19 PM