Abs? Body Carving?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 19th 05, 10:33 PM
AL

Default Abs? Body Carving?

Can anyone please direct me to a link where I can find extensive abs
workouts? I've been doing situps but that doesn't seem to make much
difference.
I'm basically a runner, and I used to lift weights but I stopped since I
didn't really like how big I became... Just wanted to make a curved body
rather than grow... can't seem to do that. SO I figured I might get a nice 6
pack at first before I go on to my arms chest and legs.

Any suggestions, on everything, is welcome. I have some dumbbells here, but
that's about it.

Thanks a lot!
AL

10 Things You Must Do To Gain Mass Musclular Weights 56 March 26th 04 08:59 PM
How to Mix Lower Body Weight Training and Running? Jay Chan Running 3 February 20th 04 11:20 PM
Low carb diets Weights 194 January 9th 04 12:15 AM
Impact of rec.sport.swimming Larry Weisenthal Swimming 264 September 15th 03 07:07 PM
Carbohydrates and Body Fat ?awB%vgyOV Fred Jones General 0 July 23rd 03 12:38 AM