Happy New Year everyone!

Old January 1st 06, 01:21 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Happy New Year everyone!

Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

Jhimmy

Old January 1st 06, 01:24 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

Ysgrifennodd "Jhimmy" mewn neges
r.co.uk...
Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

Jhimmy

Ditto.

And may we find a stray welsh 3000er in the middle of Caernarfon so i have
something to do after work...

And may urw be a troll free zone in the new year..

T Dave R

p.s.
Killfiles are wonderful things

Old January 1st 06, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

"Jhimmy" schreef in bericht
. uk...
Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

Happy new year to you too, Jhimmy. And to all (non-plonked) urw members of
course.

--
"Beannachd leibh"

Theo
www.theosphotos.fotopic.net

(my PD knows about mouse-arms but not about Plonk-fingers ;-)

Old January 4th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

Jhimmy wrote:
Happy new year to everyone, may the Munro and Marilyn lists grow.

Thank you, and to you too. Though we're not enumerating them, we bagged
a Corbet yesterday up from Balquhidder and hopefully they count too! ;-)
Glorious day, and not a soul seen once we'd climbed out of the glen.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK